We are looking for Data Scientists that are passionate about applied and theoretical research in the realm of computational linguistics. As a Data Scientist, you will join the company on its quest to develop novel approaches for generalized AI that can understand and generate natural language.
The project is an API-first Language AI service (NLP-as-a-service platform) built for developers. Product-ready APIs, no-code Language Studio, and vertically pre-trained models allow every developer to deliver immediate value with zero risk. The company offers a set of NLP skills (summarization, topic detection, sales insights, etc.) that can be mixed and matched in a pipeline to process text via a single API call.
Your area of responsibility:
- Researching different NLP problems: reading scientific papers, analyzing the pros and cons of approaches, investigating the possible ways to deal with the current NLP issues and related models;
- Implementing novel solutions for NLP tasks based on both state-of-the-art deep learning architectures and classical computer linguistics approaches;
- Collaborating with machine learning developers to integrate NLP approaches for real-world problems.
Skills and requirements:
- Master’s degree or higher in Computer Science/Mathematics/Physics/Electric engineering or equivalent is a must;
- Strong theoretical background in Machine Learning;
- An understanding of linguistics’ theory and principles (semantic relations, parsing methods, etc.);
- 3+ years experience with conducting NLP research (Specifically: Text) using Deep Learning models (RNN, Transformers, etc) and frameworks (PyTorch, Tensorflow, etc.);
- 2+ years experience with Python;
- An in-depth understanding of one or more of the following: Information theory, Probability, and statistics, Bayesian methods;
- Ability to communicate in English at an Intermediate level or higher.
Will be a plus:
- Publications at top-tier conferences (i.e, ACL, EMNLP, ICML, NeurIPS);
- Experience with distributed DL;
- Experience with cloud ML (GCP, AWS, etc.).
- Working in a team of talented and passionate engineers;
- Opportunity to work with the most trending technologies;
- Long-term enjoyable cooperation;
- Personal legal support;
- Payable vacation and sick days;
- Competitive salary depending on your own talents;
- Regular performance & career development reviews;
- Team building events.