We are looking for a talented Machine Learning Engineer to join our team of professionals to develop a product from scratch.
Our client is an AI company, which is led by veterans with multiple Exits behind them in the field, working with a team of amazing people that aims to unlock Natural Language Processing (NLP) for everyone. In today’s world, everyone should have access to the insights hidden in the sea of textual information generated every day. To make this possible, we are developing the next generation of NLP APIs, a technology that equipped state-of-the-art AI models with common sense and a human-like understanding of natural language. With us, everyone can harness the benefits of our data-driven world regardless of the technical expertise one might have.
Skills and requirements:
- Master degree or higher in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Electric engineering or equivalent is a must;
- At least 2 years experience with Python;
- 3+ years experience in deep learning and its frameworks (TensorFlow, PyTorch, etc.);
- 2+ years experience in building deep learning models for NLP;
- Familiarity with NLP Libraries (spacy, nltk, Gensim, others).
- Implementing large scale models effectively;
- Building Deep Learning models for NLP;
- Collaborate with data science and engineering teams to build Machine Learning solutions;
- Running machine learning tests and experiments;
- Research and Implementing the ML algorithms that could be used to solve a given problem and ranking them by their success probability.
Will be a plus:
- Deep understanding of linguistics’ principles;
- An in-depth understanding of the mathematics behind ML (optimization, information theory, statistics, etc.);
- Experience with distributed DL;
- Published papers.
- Working in a team of talented and passionate engineers;
- Opportunity to work with the most trending technologies;
- Long-term enjoyable cooperation;
- Covid medical insurance;
- English classes;
- Payable vacation and sick days;
- Competitive salary depending on your own talents;
- Regular performance & career development reviews;
- Cozy office and nice family-type atmosphere;
- Team building events.