● 4+ years of experience in Go development;
● Strong knowledge of modern software architecture practices;
● Good understanding and practical experience in DevOps area: infrastructure orchestration, CI/CD, logging, monitoring;
● At least Intermediate spoken and written English.
● Strong knowledge of infrastructure (deployment, logging, etc.);
● Ability to make architectural solutions;
● Willingness to work with Front-end;
● Working in a team of talented and passionate engineers;
● Opportunity to work with the most trending technologies;
● Long-term enjoyable cooperation;
● Covid medical insurance;
● English classes;
● Payable vacation and sick days;
● Competitive salary depending on your own talents;
● Regular performance & career development reviews;
● Cozy office and nice family-type atmosphere;
● Team building events.
● Designing, developing, testing, and operating innovative backend software;
● Working in a cloud-based environment with serverless applications;
● Measuring, analyzing, understanding, and improving application performance;
● Controlling of further development of the system to ensure continuous maintainability, quality, speed of development, and resolving technical debt issues;
● Building and maintaining strong relationships with your peers and colleagues from different areas.
We invite a Go developer with strong knowledge in modern software architecture to join a project of one of the largest banks in Germany for workers in the medical sector.
This is a platform for doctors and healthcare professionals where they can confirm their qualifications, receive certificates, attend webinars and pay for everything directly from the site.