• Solid Computer Science fundamentals (algorithms, data structures, concurrency, etc.)
• 2 or more years of hands-on Java development experince is a must.
• Strong in Java core, multi-threading, Spring, Hibernate.
• Experience in developing multi-tier applications.
• Goal oriented.
• Strong communication skills, at least Intermediate level of English
• Working knowledge of SQL and one or more major database products such as Oracle, MS SQL Server.
• Experience with agile methodologies and software development practices are required.
• Possibility to work with highly qualified colleagues and possibility to work on interesting and challenging tasks and projects.
• Opportunity to work in company that has strong position on the market and contribute to development of highly competitive products using state-of-the-art technologies and methodologies.
• Comfortable working environment with the office located at the centre of Kiev
• Flexible working hours
• Sport area at office
• Medical insurance
• Parking space
Design and develop state-of-the-art systems software products in a multi-platform environment.
SERENA Software (www.serena.com) is the global leader in Application Lifecycle Management for the Enterprise. Based on 30 years of steady growth and innovation, Serena provides solutions that enable Global 2000 IT organizations to manage their projects, coordinate and integrate the software development lifecycle, and synchronize their processes on a global scale. More than 15,000 organizations around the world, including 96 of the Fortune 100, depend on Serena solutions.
At Serena, our engineers continue to learn and grow by working with top professionals from around the world and recent graduates of top universities and by taking advantage of our extensive internal training. Serena has R&D offices in: Silicon Valley, USA; London, UK; Kiev, Ukraine.