• At least 2 years of commercial experience in DevOps, Build/Release Engineering or Software Engineering
• Strong knowledge of software build and functioning principles
• Knowledge of UNIX/Linux shells
• Knowledge of Windows scripting (Batch or PowerShell)
• Experience with continuous integration tools (such as Jenkins or TeamCity)
• Experience with version management and bug-tracking systems (such as Git, SVN, Jira, Bugzilla)
• English — Intermediate or better
• Virtualizing and container technologies (e.g. ESX(i), Docker)
• Maven, Ant, GNU Makefile
• Programming experience (Java or C/C++)
• Experience with enterprise databases (Oracle, PostgreSQL, MS SQL)
• Possibility to work with highly qualified colleagues and possibility to work on interesting and challenging tasks and products.
• Opportunity to work in company that has strong position on the market and contribute to development of highly competitive products using state-of-the-art technologies and methodologies.
• Comfortable working environment with the office located at the center of Kiev
• Parking place
• Flexible working hours
• Educational possibilities and free English classes
• Sport area at office
• Medical insurance
Micro Focus is seeking a DevOps/Build Engineer to join our Release Engineering team. The position is full-time and based in our Kyiv office. The primary responsibility of our team is automated builds infrastructure and Micro Focus product packaging (installers). The team actively develops extensions and tools used by installers and products. As a DevOps/Build Engineer, you will have a chance to apply your technical experience to variety of operation systems, scripting shells, programming languages and frameworks.
Join the Micro Focus | SERENA Software team to work on the industry leading Application Delivery Management products (such as Dimensions CM www.microfocus.com/...ts/dimensions-cm/overview, Deployment Automation www.microfocus.com/...yment-automation/overview), designing and developing state of the art software in a multi-platform environment.
SERENA Software, part of MicroFocus group, is the global leader in Application Lifecycle Management for the Enterprise. Based on 30 years of steady growth and innovation, Serena provides solutions that enable Global 2000 IT organizations to manage their projects, coordinate and integrate the software development lifecycle, and synchronize their processes on a global scale. More than 15,000 organizations around the world, including 96 of the Fortune 100, depend on Serena solutions.
At Serena, our engineers continue to learn and grow by working with top professionals from around the world and recent graduates of top universities and by taking advantage of our extensive internal training. Serena has R&D offices in: Silicon Valley, USA; London, UK; Kiev, Ukraine.