• Three years or more experience developing Web-based applications for the Java platform
• Solid Computer Science fundamentals knowledge (algorithms, data structures, concurrency, etc.) — preferably a B.Sc. degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or Engineering
• English language communication skills (Intermediate level and higher)
• Modern browser UI technologies and frameworks (e.g. React, Angular, TypeScript, CSS preprocessors, etc.) is a strong advantage
• Spring, Spring Data JPA or Hibernate, and JAX-RS RESTful services
• Oracle or PostgreSQL or MS SQL Server
• Working in an Agile, iterative development environment
• Working in geographically-distributed teams is helpful experience
• Logical thinker with exceptional problem solving skills
• An appreciation of modern user interface and software design
• Creative, innovative developer with a passion for making great software
• Solid communication skills
• Ability to make and deliver on commitments
• Enjoys the challenge of rapidly coming up to speed on new and complex concepts
• Possibility to work with highly qualified colleagues and possibility to work on interesting and challenging tasks and projects.
• Opportunity to work in company that has strong position on the market and contribute to development of highly competitive products using state-of-the-art technologies and methodologies.
• Comfortable working environment with the office located at the centre of Kiev
• Flexible working hours
• Sport area at office
• Medical insurance
• Parking space
• You will be involved in design and conceptual discussions with other team members
• You will participate in the full life-cycle from product inception, design, code and delivery
• You will bring to the role a can-do attitude with an innovative approach to problem solving
• You will work with the Support group to suggest and implement solutions to specific customer issues
• You will work with new technologies and frameworks and apply them in product development
Join the Micro Focus | SERENA Software team to work on the industry leading DevOps product, Deployment Automation www.microfocus.com/...ts/deployment-automation and Release Control www.microfocus.com/...products/release-control, designing and developing state of the art software in a multi-platform environment.
SERENA Software, now part of MicroFocus, is the global leader in Application Lifecycle Management for the Enterprise. Based on 30 years of steady growth and innovation, Serena provides solutions that enable Global 2000 IT organizations to manage their projects, coordinate and integrate the software development lifecycle, and synchronize their processes on a global scale. More than 15,000 organizations around the world, including 96 of the Fortune 100, depend on Serena solutions.
At Serena, our engineers continue to learn and grow by working with top professionals from around the world and recent graduates of top universities and by taking advantage of our extensive internal training. Serena has R&D offices in: Silicon Valley, USA; London, UK; Kiev, Ukraine.