• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent)
• Demonstrate a strong sense of ownership which drives you to find ways to do things better, faster, and more efficiently
• Good understanding of the Agile software development lifecycle
• Solid English communication capabilities (verbal and written)
• Independent and flexible to changes
• Experience with Java, Git
• Experience with Selenium, Jenkins, Linux
**Work at Micro Focus is fun:**
• Possibility to work with highly qualified colleagues and possibility to work on interesting and challenging tasks and projects.
• Opportunity to work in company that has strong position on the market and contribute to development of highly competitive products using state-of-the-art technologies and methodologies.
• We are mainly working from home at the moment (due to pandemic situation), but comfortable office environment is waiting for us at the Kiev center, with all facilities (like sport area, shower, parking slot).
• Flexible working hours
• Work remotely
• Medical insurance
We are looking for a talented software Quality Assurance engineer to support our rapid agile plans and join the growing R&D team which builds our ALM Octane product.
You will be part of a team, assessing and enhancing the end-to-end quality of the features (frontend and server-side). You will work closely with and learn from experienced software developers, QA and CI teams.
• Take full testing ownership on various features and product areas
• Write automated tests over existing automation frameworks as well as contributing to extend the frameworks according to product needs.
• File defects with appropriate supporting information for development to investigate and prepare a fix
• Work with Developers during the entire product lifecycle, Participate in the Agile/SCRUM process
• Cooperate with UX, UI and functional architect for specifications, user interaction and graphic design
• Work according to high execution standards, while adhering to project goals and ensuring high quality
• Be the customer advocate at all times: think, act and test according to real customer usage and scenarios
• Work smoothly with local and remote R&D teams, while keeping high visibility and effective communication
MicroFocus is the global IT company. Our portfolio spans the following areas: DevOps | IT Operations | Cloud | Security | Info Governance | Big Data, Machine Learning, & Analytics.
MicroFocus Kyiv R&D site was opened in 2007, after 14 years of steady growth and innovations Kyiv engineering team delivers world-class software products that enable Global 2000 IT organizations to manage their projects, coordinate and integrate the software development lifecycle, and synchronize their processes on a global scale. More than 15,000 organizations around the world, including 96 of the Fortune 100, depend on solutions developed in MicroFocus Kyiv R&D site.
At MicroFocus, our engineers continue to learn and grow by working with top professionals from around the world and recent graduates of top universities and by taking advantage of our extensive internal trainings.