Due to the certain stack of technologies in our products, the following skills are required:
* Experience in Desktop, Web and API testing
* Experience with ORACLE and/or MS SQL, and/or PostgreSQL Server relational databases.
* Basic knowledge of UNIX/Linux OS;
* Ability to configure, maintain and troubleshoot test environments
* Knowledge of test design techniques
* Knowledge of different testing methods, techniques and types
* Analytical and communication skills;
* Problem-solving abilities and strong passion to learn new things;
* Knowledge of software development methodology and software lifecycle processes
* Experience with Agile and Scrum working methods
* English — Intermediate Level
* Experience with REST/SOAP API testing;
* Experience with continuous integration systems (like Jenkins, TeamCity, Bamboo, etc.)
* Understanding or experience of working with Docker
* Understanding of HTTP, HTML, JSON
* Experience with web-servers(Tomcat)
* Test automation basics
* Experience with different source control systems (Git, SVN)
* Experience with cloud platforms
* Comfortable working with highly qualified colleagues.
* Work on interesting and challenging tasks and projects.
* Opportunity to work in a company that has a strong market position.
* Contribute to the development of highly competitive products using state-of-the-art technologies and methodologies.
* Modern office working environment (located in the centre of Kiev) including sports facilities.
* Flexible working hours.
* Remote work option
* Medical insurance.
Please send your CV in English. We guarantee privacy of all the correspondence.
* Manual testing of Micro Focus products (exploratory, functional, acceptance, regression)
* Design and maintenance of test cases and scenarios;
* Configuration and maintenance of test environments
You’d work in the product company Micro Focus on the enterprise source control system (SCCM, Dimensions CM www.microfocus.com/...ts/dimensions-cm/overview ). It’s actually much more than just a version control system, including deployment, build, bug-tracking, code-review modules, etc. Dimensions CM is used to develop software faster and safer by engineers of the world-famous aerospace missions, banks, automotive, healthcare, and many others.
MicroFocus is the global IT company. Our portfolio spans the following areas: DevOps | IT Operations | Cloud | Security | Info Governance | Big Data, Machine Learning, & Analytics.
MicroFocus Kyiv R&D site was opened in 2007, after 14 years of steady growth and innovations Kyiv engineering team delivers world-class software products that enable Global 2000 IT organizations to manage their projects, coordinate and integrate the software development lifecycle, and synchronize their processes on a global scale. More than 15,000 organizations around the world, including 96 of the Fortune 100, depend on solutions developed in MicroFocus Kyiv R&D site.
At MicroFocus, our engineers continue to learn and grow by working with top professionals from around the world and recent graduates of top universities and by taking advantage of our extensive internal trainings.