Due to the certain stack of technologies in our products, the following skills are required:
* Experience in Desktop, Web and API testing
* Experience with ORACLE and/or MS SQL Server relational databases.
* Basic knowledge of UNIX/Linux OS;
* Ability to configure, maintain and troubleshoot test environments
* Knowledge of test design techniques
* Knowledge of different testing methods, techniques and types
* Analytical and communication skills;
* Problem-solving abilities and strong passion to learn new things;
* Knowledge of software development methodology and software lifecycle processes
* Experience with Agile and Scrum working methods
* English — Intermediate Level
* Experience with REST/SOAP API testing;
* Experience with continuous integration systems (like Jenkins, TeamCity, Bamboo, etc.)
* Understanding or experience of working with Docker
* Understanding of HTTP, HTML, JSON
* Experience with web-servers(Tomcat)
* Test automation basics (preferably Java, Selenium stack)
* Comfortable working with highly qualified colleagues.
* Work on interesting and challenging tasks and projects.
* Opportunity to work in a company that has a strong market position.
* Contribute to the development of highly competitive products using state-of-the-art technologies and methodologies.
* Modern office working environment (located in the centre of Kiev) including sports facilities.
* Flexible working hours.
* Medical insurance.
Please send your CV in English. We guarantee privacy of all the correspondence.
* Manual testing of Micro Focus products (exploratory, functional, acceptance, regression)
* Design and maintenance of test cases and scenarios;
* Configuration and maintenance of test environments
Serena Software, now part of Micro Focus, is the global leader in DevOps and Application Lifecycle Management for the Enterprise. Based on 30 years of steady growth and innovation, Serena provides solutions that enable Global 2000 IT organizations to manage their projects, coordinate and integrate the software development lifecycle, and synchronize their processes on a global scale. More than 15,000 organizations around the world, including 96 of the Fortune 100, depend on Serena solutions.
At Serena, our engineers continue to learn and grow by working with top professionals from around the world and recent graduates of top universities and by taking advantage of our extensive internal training. Serena has R&D offices in: Silicon Valley, USA; London, UK; Kiev, Ukraine.