Due to the certain stack of technologies in our products, the following skills are MUST:
* Testing commercial enterprise level applications: 2+ years.
* Testing web-based applications and web-services.
* ORACLE and/or MS SQL Server relational databases.
* Test automation basics.
* English — Intermediate Level
* Knowledge of one of the following test automation tools: Selenium, TestNG, TestComplete.
* Experience programming in Java
* Comfortable working with highly qualified colleagues.
* Work on interesting and challenging tasks and projects.
* Opportunity to work in a company that has a strong market position.
* Contribute to the development of highly competitive products using state-of-the-art technologies and methodologies.
* Modern office working environment (located in the centre of Kiev) including sports facilities.
* Flexible working hours.
* Medical insurance.
Please send your CV in English. We guarantee privacy of all the correspondence.
* Install and test Serena Enterprise products.
* Create and execute test plans and scripts.
* Test compliance of application specifications.
* Create automation test scripts.
Serena Software, now part of Micro Focus, is the global leader in DevOps and Application Lifecycle Management for the Enterprise. Based on 30 years of steady growth and innovation, Serena provides solutions that enable Global 2000 IT organizations to manage their projects, coordinate and integrate the software development lifecycle, and synchronize their processes on a global scale. More than 15,000 organizations around the world, including 96 of the Fortune 100, depend on Serena solutions.
At Serena, our engineers continue to learn and grow by working with top professionals from around the world and recent graduates of top universities and by taking advantage of our extensive internal training. Serena has R&D offices in: Silicon Valley, USA; London, UK; Kiev, Ukraine.