What we definitely expect:
• Four years or more experience developing Web-based applications for the Java platform
• Solid Computer Science fundamentals knowledge (algorithms, data structures, concurrency, etc.) —
preferably a B.Sc. degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or Engineering
• Strong knowledge of Java, Servlets
• Practical experience with HTML, CSS, JS, jQuery
• Experience with developing for databases (Oracle, MSSQL, PostgreSQL) and SQL knowledge
• Intermediate level or better English language communication skills
What we’d love you to have experience with:
• Knowledge on implementing and consuming REST API, SOAP web servers
• Working in an Agile, iterative development environment
• Dealing with software vulnerabilities and securing web applications
Important personal attributes:
• Logical thinker with exceptional problem solving skills
• An appreciation of modern user interface and software design
• Creative, innovative developer with a passion for making great software
• Ability to make and deliver on commitments
• Enjoys the challenge of rapidly coming up to speed on new and complex concepts
Work at Micro Focus is fun:
• Possibility to work with highly qualified colleagues and possibility to work on interesting and challenging tasks and projects.
• Opportunity to work in company that has strong position on the market and contribute to development of highly competitive products using state-of-the-art technologies and methodologies.
• We are mainly working from home at the moment (due to pandemic situation), but comfortable office environment is waiting for us at the Kiev center, with all facilities (like sport area, shower, parking slot).
• Flexible working hours
• Medical insurance
Join the Micro Focus team to work on one of our industry leading Enterprise Application Delivery product. www.microfocus.com/...rate-application-delivery
What you’ll do:
• You will be involved in design and conceptual discussions with other scrum team members
• You will participate in the full life-cycle from product inception, design, code and delivery
• You will bring to the role a can-do attitude with an innovative approach to problem solving
MicroFocus is the global IT company. At Micro Focus, everything we do is based on a simple idea: The fastest way to get results is to build on what you have. Our software solutions enable organizations to do just that. Secure and scalable, with analytics built in, they bridge the gap between existing and emerging IT—fast-tracking digital transformations across DevOps, Hybrid IT, Security, and Predictive Analytics. In the race to innovate, Micro Focus customers have the clear advantage.
Our portfolio spans the following areas: DevOps | IT Operations | Cloud | Security | Info Governance | Big Data, Machine Learning, & Analytics.
MicroFocus Kyiv R&D site was opened in 2007, after 13 years of steady growth and innovations Kyiv engineering team delivers world-class software products that enable Global 2000 IT organizations to manage their projects, coordinate and integrate the software development lifecycle, and synchronize their processes on a global scale. More than 15,000 organizations around the world, including 96 of the Fortune 100, depend on solutions developed in MicroFocus Kyiv R&D site.
At MicroFocus, our engineers continue to learn and grow by working with top professionals from around the world and recent graduates of top universities and by taking advantage of our extensive internal trainings.