- 3+ years’ experience as a support, sustaining or development engineer or other directly related experience in an enterprise environment
- Technical knowledge: basic understanding of code, collect and analyze dump files, ability to debug
- Ability to handle difficult situations under pressure
- Ability to learn independently and to manage multiple tasks
- Team player
- Solid English communication capabilities (verbal and written)
- Knowledge of debugging and troubleshooting on customer environment (Windows technologies)
- Test Automation, UFT/QTP experience
— Possibility to work with highly qualified colleagues and possibility to work on interesting and challenging tasks and projects.
— Opportunity to work in company that has strong position on the market and contribute to development of highly competitive products using state-of-the-art technologies and methodologies.
— Comfortable working environment with the office located at the centre of Kiev
— Remote work option
— Flexible working hours, work from home
— Sport area at office
— Medical insurance
— Parking space
- Working with support and directly with the customer to understand the actual problem
- Ensure customers can get the maximum value from and easily use our products
- You will also partner closely with development engineering teams and learn from them.
- Doing the necessary investigation and gathering the needed information for resolving each case
- Be professional and diplomatic
- Working with people from different cultures, countries
- Sometimes work under pressure and be able to handle multiple challenges
- Wanting to learn more about how the processes are working, code analysis, debugging, etc.
- Ability to get quickly acquainted with complex legacy code.
- Working with multiple technologies: Java, C++, C#, VBScript.
At Micro Focus, everything we do is based on a simple idea: The fastest way to get results is to build on what you have. Our software solutions enable organizations to do just that. Secure and scalable, with analytics built in, they bridge the gap between existing and emerging IT—fast-tracking digital transformations across DevOps, Hybrid IT, Security, and Predictive Analytics. In the race to innovate, Micro Focus customers have the clear advantage.
Our portfolio spans the following areas: DevOps | IT Operations | Cloud | Security | Info Governance | Big Data, Machine Learning, & Analytics
UFT One accelerate test automation with one intelligent solution for web, mobile, API, RPA, and enterprise apps. UFT One has a dedicated IDE that offer coded automation (VBScript) or keyword driven automation, and support integration with most common CI tools.
Accelerate end-to-end testing of omnichannel apps with a single intelligent tool. With a comprehensive technology stack that supports 200+ apps and environments (including Web, SAP, mainframes, Salesforce, PDF, Java, .NET, Citrix, business applications, and more), centralize functional testing efforts across enterprise architectures, and streamline manual and automated testing.
Details about the product can be found here: www.microfocus.com/...products/uft-one/overview
UFT One team seeks hard working, motivated, deadline driven individual to further develop the functional testing technologies.
As a Software Maintenance Engineer within the development team, you will be part of the last layer of support, R&D, being responsible for gathering the needed information and working with the customers in order to solve the cases.
Most importantly will be to learn and understand the UFT One product and you will need to have sessions with the customers to collect information about how the software is working and figure it out where could be the root cause of the issue. In some situations, there will be required to collect and analyze memory dumps, debug, or just help the customer to configurate the product accordingly to his needs.
You will be responsible to ensure the customer satisfaction and confidence that their issues are our priorities.