What do we expect?
• Solid Computer Science fundamentals (algorithms, data structures, concurrency, etc.)
• Ability and desire to learn Java
• Understanding of OOP and design patterns
• Strong knowledge of C/С++
• Knowledge on implementing and consuming REST API, SOAP web servers
• Strong application architecture understanding
• Owner, responsible and result driven.
• Independent and flexible to changes.
• Team player
• Intermediate English level
Desired skills (a plus for):
• Knowledge of Java, Servlets/JSP
• Practical experience with HTML, CSS, JS, jQuery
• Experience with developing for databases (Oracle, MSSQL, PostgreSQL) and SQL knowledge
• Working in an Agile, iterative development environment
— Possibility to work with highly qualified colleagues and possibility to work on interesting and challenging tasks and projects.
— Opportunity to work in company that has strong position on the market and contribute to development of highly competitive products using state-of-the-art technologies and methodologies.
— Comfortable working environment with the office located at the centre of Kiev
— Remote work option
— Flexible working hours, work from home
— Sport area at office
— Medical insurance
— Parking space
You’d work in the product company Micro Focus on the enterprise source control system (SCCM, Dimensions CM www.microfocus.com/...ts/dimensions-cm/overview ). It’s actually much more than just a version control system, including deployment, build, bug-tracking, code-review modules, etc. Dimensions CM is used to develop software faster and safer by engineers of the world-famous aerospace missions, banks, automotive, healthcare, and many others.
Your development skills will be applied to the core web applications of our product, working in a mature scrum team with experienced and friendly colleagues (5 Developers, 2 QAs, Product Owner).
MicroFocus is the global IT company. Our portfolio spans the following areas: DevOps | IT Operations | Cloud | Security | Info Governance | Big Data, Machine Learning, & Analytics.
MicroFocus Kyiv R&D site was opened in 2007, after 14 years of steady growth and innovations Kyiv engineering team delivers world-class software products that enable Global 2000 IT organizations to manage their projects, coordinate and integrate the software development lifecycle, and synchronize their processes on a global scale. More than 15,000 organizations around the world, including 96 of the Fortune 100, depend on solutions developed in MicroFocus Kyiv R&D site.
At MicroFocus, our engineers continue to learn and grow by working with top professionals from around the world and recent graduates of top universities and by taking advantage of our extensive internal trainings.