• 1+ year experience of development in C++
• Strong knowledge of С++ and OOP
• Knowledge of at least one of SCM tools
• Knowledge of development processes
• Ability to and desire to learn new technologies and tools
• Intermediate English level
• Experience in UI development is an advantage
• Practical experience with MFC is a plus
• Understanding of MDI and SDI applications is a plus
• Knowledge of design patterns is a plus
• Experience with SCRUM is a plus
• Possibility to work with highly qualified colleagues and possibility to work on interesting and challenging tasks and projects.
• Opportunity to work in company that has strong position on the market and contribute to development of highly competitive products using state-of-the-art technologies and methodologies.
• Comfortable working environment with the office located at the centre of Kiev
• Flexible working hours
• Sport area at office
• Medical insurance
• Parking space
Design and develop state-of-the-art systems software products in a multi-platform environment.
SERENA Software (www.serena.com) is the global leader in Application Lifecycle Management for the Enterprise. Based on 30 years of steady growth and innovation, Serena provides solutions that enable Global 2000 IT organizations to manage their projects, coordinate and integrate the software development lifecycle, and synchronize their processes on a global scale. More than 15,000 organizations around the world, including 96 of the Fortune 100, depend on Serena solutions.
At Serena, our engineers continue to learn and grow by working with top professionals from around the world and recent graduates of top universities and by taking advantage of our extensive internal training. Serena has R&D offices in: Silicon Valley, USA; London, UK; Kiev, Ukraine.