• Solid Computer Science fundamentals (algorithms, data structures, concurrency, etc.)
• Ability to and desire to learn new technologies and tools
• Understanding of OOP and design patterns
• Strong knowledge of C/С++
• Intermediate English level
• 5+ year experience of development in C/C++
• Practical experience with Unix/Linux development is a plus
• Practical experience with crash dump analysis is a plus
• Practical experience with COM/MFC is a plus
• Practical experience with POCO Framework is a plus
• Practical experience with C# is a plus
• Practical experience with VueJS is a plus
• Practical experience with Java is a plus
• Possibility to work with highly qualified colleagues and possibility to work on interesting and challenging tasks and projects.
• Opportunity to work in company that has strong position on the market and contribute to development of highly competitive products using state-of-the-art technologies and methodologies.
• Comfortable working environment with the office located at the centre of Kiev
• Flexible working hours
• Sport area at office
• Medical insurance
• Parking space
Maintain and develop the native part of Application Lifecycle Management product (the components are written in C/C++)
Micro Focus is the global IT company. MicroFocus Kyiv R&D site was opened in 2007, after 12 years of steady growth and innovations Kyiv engineering team delivers world-class software products that enable Global 2000 IT organizations to manage their projects, coordinate and integrate the software development lifecycle, and synchronize their processes on a global scale. More than 15,000 organizations around the world, including 96 of the Fortune 100, depend on solutions developed in MicroFocus Kyiv R&D site.
At MicroFocus, our engineers continue to learn and grow by working with top professionals from around the world and recent graduates of top universities and by taking advantage of our extensive internal trainings.