• IBM mainframe experience
• C/C++, OOP, STL, design patterns
• English speaking skills
• MVS Structure and Logic
• JCL and jobs
• Language Environment
• RACF — how to set up resources, define access, read reports
• Systems programming skills — tuning, operation, diagnosis
• Dump reading skills
• Unix system services
• z/OS Assembler
• PL/1, COBOL, DB2, CICS
* Comfortable working with highly qualified colleagues.
* Work on interesting and challenging tasks and projects.
* Opportunity to work in a company that has a strong market position.
* Contribute to the development of highly competitive products using state-of-the-art technologies and methodologies.
* Modern office working environment (located in the centre of Kiev) including sports facilities.
* Flexible working hours.
* Medical insurance.
Please send your CV in English. We guarantee privacy of all the correspondence.
Maintain and develop a component of Application Lifecycle Management product (the component is written in C++) which integrates with Mainframe.
Join the Micro Focus team to work on the industry leading Application Lifecycle Management product, Dimensions CM www.microfocus.com/products/dimensions-cm.
Micro Focus is the global IT company. MicroFocus Kyiv R&D site was opened in 2007, after 12 years of steady growth and innovations Kyiv engineering team delivers world-class software products that enable Global 2000 IT organizations to manage their projects, coordinate and integrate the software development lifecycle, and synchronize their processes on a global scale. More than 15,000 organizations around the world, including 96 of the Fortune 100, depend on solutions developed in MicroFocus Kyiv R&D site.
At MicroFocus, our engineers continue to learn and grow by working with top professionals from around the world and recent graduates of top universities and by taking advantage of our extensive internal trainings.