• Degree in English or a scientific field is preferred.
• Basic IT knowledge.
• Strong English writing skills, with the ability to write properly-constructed and grammatically correct sentences, use punctuation effectively, and proofread the document thoroughly for errors.
• Ability to simplify technical concepts, information, or processes in written form that is comprehensible to a wide audience of readers.
• Strong organizational skills to identify essential information and decide where it should be included.
• Strong research skills to seek out the information needed to complete the assigned project.
• Detail-oriented and proactive in handling assignments.
• Can work independently and does not require close monitoring.
• Be able to communicate effectively across different teams.
• Familiar with Agile development.
• Passionate for providing a great user experience.
• Be able to handle multiple tasks in a high pressure environment.
• Knowledge of authoring tools, version control tools, HTML, and software development processes preferred.
• Experience with MadCap Flare an advantage
* Comfortable working with highly qualified colleagues.
* Work on interesting and challenging tasks and projects.
* Opportunity to work in a company that has a strong market position.
* Contribute to the development of highly competitive products using state-of-the-art technologies and methodologies.
* Modern office working environment (located in the centre of Kiev) including sports facilities.
* Flexible working hours.
* Medical insurance.
Please send your CV in English. We guarantee privacy of all the correspondence.
• Work closely with cross-functional teams to obtain in depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements.
• Deliver high quality online documentation and videos.
• Follow project schedules and deadlines.
• Write/review easy-to-understand user interface text.
• Revise documents as new issues arise.
• Continue to develop your skills through hands-on collaboration.
Join the Micro Focus team to work on one of our industry leading Enterprise Application Delivery product. www.microfocus.com/...rate-application-delivery
Micro Focus is the global IT company. MicroFocus Kyiv R&D site was opened in 2007, after 14 years of steady growth and innovations Kyiv engineering team delivers world-class software products that enable Global 2000 IT organizations to manage their projects, coordinate and integrate the software development lifecycle, and synchronize their processes on a global scale. More than 15,000 organizations around the world, including 96 of the Fortune 100, depend on solutions developed in MicroFocus Kyiv R&D site.
At MicroFocus, our engineers continue to learn and grow by working with top professionals from around the world and recent graduates of top universities and by taking advantage of our extensive internal trainings.