Paragone is a fast-growing advertising cloud platform empowering world-leading agencies and advertisers to maximize digital advertising performance at a lower cost.
As an official partner of major networks including Facebook, Instagram, Google, Twitter, Snapchat, and Pinterest, we support contemporary channels that help brands and agencies to attract audiences and measure the results of their cross-channel campaigns in one unified, actionable dashboard that cuts across companies, franchises, and branches.
We are hiring a QA Engineer.
Role & Responsibilities
As a member of the QA team, you will contribute to high value projects such as:
- manual testing of the back-end of the analytics service;
- working with external APIs (Facebook Marketing API, Google Ads API);
- participation in the creation and improvement of testing methodology.
You are/you have:
- experience in unit, integration and REST API testing;
- understanding web-application and browser functioning principles;
- good test cases & bugs writing skills;
- basic knowledge of SQL;
- intermediate English communication skills.
Good to have:
- basic Python skills;
- NoSQL (MongoDB), Elasticsearch (Kibana);
- experience with advertising systems Facebook Ads, Google Ads, etc.Experience with
- work in a well-organized professional team
- interesting and challenging tasks, opportunities for self-realization, and career growth
- corporate training programs
- 4 weeks of paid vacation, paid sick leave
- comfortable working conditions, office in the center of the city
- you can choose what is better for you: work in the office or remote work