• 4+ years of experience in a Backend Developer role
• Experience building and optimizing data processing pipelines including data collection, transformation, enrichment and analysis at scale
• Experience working in a containerized environment using Docker and Kubernetes — a MUST
• Experience working in AWS environment using various AWS services
• Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, PostgreSql, Redshift, Redis
• Experience of building and maintaining data lakes — a big advantage
• Extensive experience working with Facebook, Twitter and other advertising networks APIs — a big advantage
• Experience with Python — a big advantage
• Previous experience in AdTech companies — a big advantage
• Very dynamic and challenging environment
• Competitive salary
• Possibility to work on an interesting international project
• Opportunities for professional development and personal growth;
• Flexible working hours.
• International, open-minded and united team
• Build and maintain highly-scalable SaaS marketing data operation and analysis platform using cutting edge technologies and development tools
Scope of work:
• Migration of legacy infrastructure to a modern (micro) service and Kubernetes based data processing pipelines
• Break the monolith by factoring out data processing elements into separate containerized services managed by Kubernetes running in AWS environment using various AWS services
• Enhance data processing pipelines w/ tools and technologies to support scalability, performance, stability, maintainability and observability.
• Redesign data persistency layers to allow better performance, larger scale and different usage models (massive ingestion, retrieval, search, analytics).
• Dockerized NodeJS-based data collection and processing workers
• Python-based data processing pipelines for data science related use cases
• MongoDB as central data storage
• S3 as a storage for raw data
• ECS based deployment on AWS
• GitLab based CI/CD pipeline
MakeMeReach is a fast-growing advertising cloud platform empowering world-leading agencies (Havas, Dentsu-Aegis, Social.Lab, OMD...) and advertisers (Disney, Birchbox, Audible, MAPFRE...) to maximize digital advertising performance at lower cost.
As an official partner of major networks including Facebook, Instagram, Google, Twitter, Snapchat and Pinterest, we support contemporary channels that help brands and agencies to attract audiences and measure the results of their cross-channel campaigns in one unified, actionable dashboard that cuts across companies, franchises and branches.
MakeMeReach is proud to be part of the Perion Network group a global public company, traded at the Nasdaq, incorporated in 1999.