Our stack :
• Typescript, ES 6/7;
• Front-end: VueJS 2.6, Vuex, RxJS
We are looking for people willing to own their projects, to take risks and to go further than what the users are asking.
You are/you have:
• Creative problem solver in a short timeframe;
• You are a DOER: “tomorrow” is not in your vocabulary!
• Both passionated by code and by the customer that will use the tool you creates
• Good verbal and written communication skills in English
• Autonomous, fast-learner and proactive
• CV in English mandatory
• Very dynamic and challenging environment;
• Competitive salary;
• Possibility to work on an interesting international project;
• Opportunities for professional development and personal growth;
• Flexible working hours;
• International, open-minded and united team.
Role & Responsibilities
Social Advertising is the fastest growing segment of ad tech. Users of the MakeMeReach platform require the best world class tool in order to keep growing and achieve their goals.
As a key member of the development team, you will contribute to high ¬value projects such as:
• working on projects that help our customers scale their business (data integration with our tool, tracking, etc.)
• integrating all new Google, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and other network capabilities into the platform.
Paragone is a fast-growing advertising cloud platform empowering world-leading agencies (Havas, Dentsu-Aegis, Social.Lab, OMD...) and advertisers (Disney, Birchbox, Audible, MAPFRE...) to maximize digital advertising performance at lower cost.
As an official partner of major networks including Facebook, Instagram, Google, Twitter, Snapchat and Pinterest, we support contemporary channels that help brands and agencies to attract audiences and measure the results of their cross-channel campaigns in one unified, actionable dashboard that cuts across companies, franchises and branches.
Paragone is proud to be part of the Perion Network group a global public company, traded at the Nasdaq, incorporated in 1999.
We are hiring a Full Stack Developer.