Role & Responsibilities
Social Advertising is the fastest growing segment of ad tech. Users of the MakeMeReach platform require the best world class tool in order to keep growing and achieve their goals.
Our stack :
• Front-end: VueJS 2.6, Vuex, RxJS
• Back-end: NodeJS (Nest and serverless lambda)
• DB: MongoDB
We are looking for people willing to own their projects, to take risks and to go further than what the users are asking.
You are/you have:
• Creative problem solver in a short timeframe;
• You are a DOER: “tomorrow” is not in your vocabulary!
• Both passionate by code and by the customer that will use the tool you create
• Experience in Backend development
• Good verbal and written communication skills in English
• Autonomous, fast-learner and proactive
• CV in English mandatory
• Participation in the development of a global data science product;
• The opportunity to take a leading position in a growing team;
• Interesting tasks and a team of experienced colleagues in our team;
• Experience in an international company with offices in New York, Paris, Tel Aviv, and Kyiv.
As a key member of the development team, you will contribute to high ¬value projects such as:
• working on projects that help our customers scale their business (data integration with our tool, tracking, etc.)
• integrating new Google, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and other network capabilities into the platform.
MakeMeReach is a fast-growing advertising cloud platform empowering world-leading agencies (Havas, Dentsu-Aegis, Social.Lab, OMD...) and advertisers (Disney, Birchbox, Audible, MAPFRE...) to maximize digital advertising performance at lower cost.
As an official partner of major networks including Facebook, Instagram, Google, Twitter, Snapchat and Pinterest, we support contemporary channels that help brands and agencies to attract audiences and measure the results of their cross-channel campaigns in one unified, actionable dashboard that cuts across companies, franchises and branches.
MakeMeReach is proud to be part of the Perion Network group a global public company, traded at the Nasdaq, incorporated in 1999.
We are hiring a Fullstack Developer in a challenging environment.