• Expert with Linux systems
• Experience working with live production systems.
• Extensive experience working on the Cloud (AWS services).
• Experience with managed container technologies such as Kubernetes or Swarm.
• Familiarity with CI/CD tools and version control tools (e.g Jenkins, Git, Ansible, Terraform).
• Experience with monitoring solutions such as NewRelic/Datadog .
• Programming Python/Shell/Groovy scripts skills.
• Participation in the development of a global data science product;
• The opportunity to take a leading position in a growing team;
• Interesting tasks and a team of experienced colleagues in our team;
• Experience in an international company with offices in New York, Paris, Tel Aviv, and Kyiv.
Why should Captain Growth become your new company?
1) Yesterday we were a startup, and now we became a part of the world-leading global company. This is an ideal situation for new candidates. You get all the advantages of a startup (flexibility, speed, cool tasks), but you can be sure about your career growth.
2) You immediately become a key professional. There are opportunities for growth both within the Kyiv office and globally — Perion has offices in the USA, in Paris, and Israel.
3) Decent salary, official employment, opportunities for professional growth and a friendly team.
• Maintain and advance our always-on AWS services production environments;
• Analysis of service infrastructure needs and its justification.
• Lead efforts to improve its availability, performance & reliability;
• Design and manage our cloud infrastructure;
• Deploy and monitor our code using advanced tools;
• Actively support and work closely with the development teams
Perion is a global technology company that provides digital advertising technology solutions to brands and publishers.
Our interactive and innovative ad units help brands to engage with consumers and publishers to monetize their online content. Working with premium publishers, our data-driven technology provides a superior user experience across screens and platforms, including mobile, video, social, and native. We promise outstanding execution and exceptional ad solutions for our customers.
We are looking for an open-minded, technical savvy Senior DevOps Engineer to join our DevOps team.
We are heavily invested in open source and are in constant search for new ideas and technologies to help support our fast-growing and diverging business requirements.