Are you an easy-going and experienced professional?
Then this opportunity below is right for you!
On behalf of our Norwegian Client — CVideo (www.cvideo.no), we are looking for an expert Python developer.
CVideo — is a modern recruitment tool where job seekers can make their own video-CV. With a skilled team, a curious corporate culture, and best-in-class technology, they help companies make recruitment efficient and fun.
Leading technologies — Python, Django, Elasticsearch, Redis, Unix shell (Ubuntu), PostgreSQL, AWS (S3, EC2).
What are you going to deal with
- Development of new features and maintenance of the existed ones;
- Troubleshooting of end-users problems;
- Environment maintenance;
- Direct communication with the client (CEO, Product Owner) and participation in product evolution;
- The team is still small, so a lot is possible!
Is it you?
- 2+ years of experience with Python;
- Experience with the backend is a must, meaning designing DB, API, knowledge of best practices in Python;
- 2+ years of experience with Django + Django REST framework environment;
- Working experience with back-end environment — Unix shell (Ubuntu);
- Working experience with PostgreSQL and AWS;
- It will be a plus an experience with Heroku, Nginx, JIRA, GitHub, Sentry, New Relic;
- Ability to debug;
- Desire to learn more and improve oneself;
- Outstanding communication skills with team members, senior staff members, and clients;
- Ability to write simple unit tests;
- Follow tech trends and implement the best practices;
- Self-manageable and proactive person;
- English — speaking level no less than Intermediate;
Reasons to join us
- Fully remote work;
- Friendly environment with minimum bureaucracy;
- 20 working days of annual paid vacation + holidays;
- Paid sick-leaves;
- Professional education coverage (conferences, webinars, online courses, certificates);
- “Winter office” in Thailand / Bali (opportunity to live and work from comfy villas during winter time).