Seniordev is looking for a mature and self-driving Node.js developer to join a team within a Scandinavian startup factory — Askeladden & Co, for building the world’s best entrepreneurial companies.
As a senior developer in Askeladden & Co, you will work directly with the core team and with people from their various concepts. This means varied, exciting and challenging tasks across concepts. The focus will be on the following areas:
- Development of web and mobile applications
- Development of APIs consumed by a client applications
- Integration solutions with third-party APIs such as payment, staffing and journal systems.
- Develop prototypes and scale existing companies in Norway and in the Nordic region
- You will be responsible for the development of a new concept — all the way from the drawing board to production. This includes planning of technical scope, clarification and distribution of work tasks within the team, as well as ongoing follow-up with the company’s general manager and other stakeholders.
- You will have the opportunity to own a functional area in the team
- > 3 years experience in system or software development
- Desirable with experience in the following technologies: Node.js, TypeScript, Docker, PostgreSQL, Serverless Framework, AWS
- Experience with DevOps is a plus
- It is a plus if you have an entrepreneurial sprout in your stomach or have some side / open source projects to refer to 🌱
- You find it exciting to work with product development and see the connection between technology, design and business
— Liberal type of management with minimal bureaucratic processes
— A unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with a client
— Competitive salary
— Professional growth
— Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation
— Modern equipment (MacBooks only)
— Full remote or work from office options