Sellbery team is looking for an Email Marketing Manager.
• Proven work experience as an Email Marketing Manager or Digital Marketing Specialist, at least
• Excellent written communication and copywriting skills;
• Hands-on experience with HTML and content management systems.
• Manage direct email campaigns;
• Work on email content, including design;
• Manage and control email production;
• Manage and grow email contact database;
• Managing the marketing plan and run the campaigns to maximize customers LTV;
• A/B and MVT Testing on various email campaigns;
• Tracking and reporting on email deliverability and overall performance;
• Develop a clear CRM strategy, report on CRM activities.
• The salary depends on your skills and experience;
• 20 days paid annual leave a year, sick leave payment;
• 4 hours of working time for training monthly;
• English language learning (remote courses);
• Professional training, and educational advancement opportunities at the Company’s expense;
• Cash bonus for the anniversary of work in the company;
• Accountant for PE maintenance.