Requirements and skills:
• Strong knowledge of QA methodology (documentation (test cases creating, supporting, execution), testing methodology, reporting, agile, etc.)
• QA experience in web (iis, windows platform, basic understanding of html/css/js)
• Good knowledge of SQL (DDL/DML)
• Basic knowledge of OOP principles as we use them extensively in the test automation (desirable if supported by C#)
• Expected work experience: at least
• Analytical skills: good
• English: perfect verbal and written
• Communication: excellent
• Ability to work independently
Good to have:
Understanding or practical skills to work on both Oracle and MS SQL SERVER.
Understanding of import / export operations of DBs / Schemas
Fast growing international company
Cozy and friendly working atmosphere
Close cooperation with highly skilled professionals, functional and technical experts
Opportunity for professional and career growth
Long-term project, competitive salary, remuneration bonuses
Convenient office location in the city center (5 minutes from metro station)
Selerant (www.selerant.com) — world leading PLM solution provider is looking for experienced QA engineers. Our mission is to revolutionize product innovation for both new and existing product lines for formula-based manufacturers with fully integrated Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software for dramatically reduced lifecycles and ensured compliance across the globe. Selerant builds on over 20 years of operating experience with more than 500 customers, many industry leaders. Beginning as a regulatory software provider, Selerant expanded to fulfill the needs of its customers in formulation and collaboration.
We’re looking for talented people to join our team building complex web software.