What experience and knowledge will help you in this position:
7 + years of experience in software development;
Experience with web-projects as a Lead/CTO;
Good communication and interaction with customers and owners — discussing tasks, problems, technical requirements etc (strong customer focus);
Experience working on Scrum;
Profound experience in web development projects. Good understanding of js async model, use of API’s , workers and queues;
Experience with databases — Mongo/SQL;
Experience with cloud engines like AWS, GCloud or similar;
Confident user of Unix-like systems;
Communiсation and negotiation skills;
Self-motivation and result-oriented;
English — advanced (fluent speech).
Knowing dockers (experience with Swarm or Kubernetis is a plus);
What opportunities are open for you:
interaction and cooperation with the creative and friendly team;
business trips to England at the expense of the company;
creative and dynamic environment;
paid vacation and sick leaves;
very comfortable office in Kyiv (near m. Zoloti Vorota,50m);
unlimited tea/coffee and cookies;
professional and personal development.
We are waiting for you on our team and will be happy to receive your CV :))
What tasks will you perform:
1.Communication and negotiation with management and owners regarding solving problems, priorities and development (Well-developed communication and collaboration competencies);
2. Solving problems (systematization, and fixing);
3. Effective work with tasks: analytics, refactoring, creating new tasks. Creating technical tasks and distribution among the team and developers (good understanding technical processes and expert proposals technical solutions);
4. Working on facilitates Scrum events and manage Scrum artefacts;
5. Code review (code style);
6. Leading IT team and developers, choosing and using correctly technology for the team;
7. Working with JIRA+Confluence.
The Selectspecs company was founded in 2005. The head office is situated in the UK. The Selectspecs company is one of the largest and successful e-commerce projects for the manufacture and sale glasses and is focused on the European and American markets.
Our team is creative and very friendly. Let’s create together:).
You can learn more information about us by clicking on the link.