• 0.5 — 1 year of experience on BA or similar position;
• hands-on experience of core business analysis techniques and tools;
• understanding of Project Management and SDLC principles;
• ability to translate business and stakeholders requirements into functional and non-functional product requirements;
• upper-intermediate English level (written/spoken);
• self-organization and time management skills;
• strong negotiation skills;
• presentation, pitching and facilitation skills;
• proactiveness and creative thinking.
Will be a plus:
• prototyping skills;
• understanding of product design;
• expertise in any business domains (non-IT).
• take part in discovery, and design phases of SDLC;
• plan Business Analysis activities;
• define Business Needs (goals, objectives, problems, opportunities);
• perform Stakeholder Analysis (identify, engage, interview, conduct workshops and brainstorming sessions, etc.);
• perform Competitors analysis and risk management;
• requirements Elicitation and Analysis;
• maintain requirements;
• plan and prioritize project scope;
• conduct Solution Assessment and Validation;
• take active part in setting up and improving business analysis processes in the company.
Working on this position you will primarily be involved in all meetings with the client from the very start (after the pre-sale phase). Which means you will be responsible for not only conduction of business analysis activities, but also for presentation of our processes, design and development approach and deliverables as well as self-presentation. Most of the time you will take part in the discovery phase process, sometimes — in prototyping, development and testing phases.