The responsibilities of the Business Analyst include (but are not limited to):
• Elicit and discuss requirements with stakeholders from the Client side;
• Work closely with UI/UX designer on product usability, provide input, and verify results;
• Analyze feature requests, verify with dev. team, define the scope of changes required taking to account the dependencies on the existing functionality;
• Decompose the requirements to manageable level and transform them into form understandable by development team;
• Create and maintain business and software requirements documentation;
• Support the development team by communicating all the functionality-related details, perform Backlog refinement;
• Facilitate Scrum ceremonies (Sprint planning);
• Effectively maintain project backlog and keep the requirements specification for new functionality up-to-date.
• At least 2 years of experience as IT Business Analyst;
• Upper-intermediate level of English;
• Jira/Confluence experience;
• Experience with Scrum/Agile-based methodologies;
• Communication and negotiation skills; presentation skills;
• Critical thinking and problem solving skills;
• Planning and organizing, decision-making;
• Experience working in a fast-paced project environment and adaptability.
Nice to have:
• Experience in project management/project coordination;
• Experience in product management;
• Experience in Logistic industry.
We are offering:
• Friendly working environment with low-level bureaucracy;
• Career and professional growth;
• Competitive financial reward, paid vacation and sick leave.