By choosing us you’re choosing a team of qualified and results-driven people. So now we are looking for a Project Manager.
• 1+ years of experience in IT Project Management;
• Good knowledge of development methodologies;
• Experienced with workload, resource planning and management tools;
• Decision making in risk situations;
• Proactive, communicative, customer service-oriented and performance driven;
• Strong interpersonal, presentation and analytical skills;
• Upper-Intermediate or Advanced English level.
• Full PM responsibility for the project. This includes managing requirements gathering, estimates, scope, schedule, costs, communication, quality, stakeholders expectations and client satisfaction;
• Risk management on the projects, incl. working with change requests and managing priorities;
• Directly communicate with Clients and Partners (incl. requirements gathering, demo, progress reports, retrospectives, etc.);
• Work with change requests, manage priorities for the project’s tasks;
• Project’s reporting (documentation, reporting, performance monitoring).
• Career and professional growth;
• Competitive financial reward, paid vacation and sick leave;
• Friendly atmosphere.
We guarantee: you will have great opportunities in our company!