• Infrastructure as Code and Configuration Management: Terraform, Google Config Connector, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Power Shell, Bash
• Cloud native platform: Docker, AWS Infrastructure Anthos Service Mesh, Istio
• Distributed version control systems: git, GitHub, Pull Requests, GitOps
• Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery: GitHub Actions, Google Cloud Build
• Software development frameworks and web technologies (frontend and backend): React, NodeJS, CSS and HTML
• Database technologies: MySQL, Redis, PostgreSQL
• Documentation: Confluence, Markdown, ASCII Doc
• Authentication and Authorization: OpenID Connect, OAuth, SAML
• Software and Systems Design: software design patterns, object-oriented architecture and design, functional programming, network principles and main Internet protocols, REST, Microservices
• Logging and Monitoring: Stack Driver, Prometheus, ELK stack
• Cyber Security Products: Qualys, Burp Suite, Rapid7, Kali Linux, Tennable, F-Secure
• Understanding of a Public Key Infrastructure, what certificates are and asymmetric cryptography
• Knowledge of OWASP Top 10 web application security risks and how to mitigate them
• Knowledge in user experience and user interface design
• Competitive salaries.
We know for sure that there are no such cookies in the world that can substitute the good paycheck :), so we provide competitive salaries according to the level of your skills.
• Interesting projects.
Being a product company, we can ensure that you will be working on a challenging and interesting project (architecture-wise and functionality-wise). This way you will grow your expertise and develop a lot of new professional skills. All our projects are long-term.
• Flexible working schedule.
We have flexible
• Comfortable working environment.
• Fully paid sick leave and vacation days (20 working days per year)
• Compensation of the tax payments
• English classes
• English speaking club with native speaker
• Recreation area equipped with ping-pong table and other amenities
• Incentives for the creative ideas.
• Medical insurance.
• You will contribute to design, implement and deliver our next generation of digital security solutions. You will have the opportunity to work with many different technologies in the domain of cloud computing, software development, configuration management, quality assurance and automation
• You will work with the team following our agile process and you will contribute to improve it to achieve excellence in execution
• You will be a reference in your technical areas of expertise. The team will rely on your specialist knowledge to solve new technical challenges and improve existing solutions
• You will automate repetitive tasks and activities to reduce errors and increase productivity
• You will develop and maintain our CICD pipelines
• You will operate our products in production environments and fix bugs in our applications and infrastructure as code. Production is our responsibility
• You will apply test driven development principles in your day to day activities. You will develop new tests, improve existing test suites and remove tests that are no longer needed or ineffective
• You will improve our monitoring capabilities developing new probes, collecting metrics, fine tuning thresholds for our alerts
• You will contribute to the product with your ideas and opinions
• You will write documentation for our software products and systems design and implementation
Our Certificate Management platform is built upon the latest technologies, it’s a perfect way to keep up with the latest technology trends. This is a key initiative for Sectigo, and we are looking for talented individuals with dedication to contribute to world class cloud-based solution