• 4+ years writing code that works on all evergreen browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge, etc)
• 4+ years writing code that follows accessibility guidelines (ARIA, WCAG 2.0, Section 508)
• Good experience in implementing and troubleshooting UX issues
• Must be familiar with implementing designs from stakeholders (e.g. Figma or Sketch)
• Competent in either Vue or ReactJS
• Devops mindset — all team members will push code into production
• Experience with git and git workflow
• Experience with agile methodologies and testing
• Experience with Docker and containerization is an asset
• Experience with writing modules or addons for WHMCS, cPanel is an asset
• Competitive salaries.
We know for sure that there are no such cookies in the world that can substitute the good paycheck :), so we provide competitive salaries according to the level of your skills.
• Interesting projects.
Being a product company, we can ensure that you will be working on a challenging and interesting project (architecture-wise and functionality-wise). This way you will grow your expertise and develop a lot of new professional skills. All our projects are long-term.
• Flexible working schedule.
We have flexible
• Comfortable working environment.
• Fully paid sick leave and vacation days (20 working days per year)
• Compensation of the tax payments
• English classes
• English speaking club with native speaker
• Recreation area equipped with ping-pong table and other amenities
• Incentives for the creative ideas.
• Medical insurance
• You’ll be responsible for implementing responsive UIs by writing code that is effective, accurate, accessible, and cross-browser friendly.
• You’ll be working collaboratively with the team to propose solutions and alternative points of views that will help retail customers achieve their goals.
• You’ll also be responsible for writing unit tests, using front end testing suites, and performing peer code reviews.
We are looking for Front End developer who will working with a small agile team to continuously improve and iterate Sectigo products for retail customers. You’ll be expected to take part in daily standups, weekly planning sessions, and addressing customer support issues.