• A minimum of 3 years of relevant corporate or commercial experience.
• Experience with micro-services architecture
• Knowledge of GWT, Angular
• Extensive knowledge of HTML and CSS for providing performant visual effects and responsive UI
• Experience with various Java development technologies, including Maven, Spring framework
• Experience with relational databases, hand written SQL, and ORM technologies such as Hibernate
• Experience developing software in a professional environment, including source control, bug tracking, unit testing
• English language communication skills
• Knowledge of Angular best practices and commonly used modules
• Knowledge of virtualization and application containers such as Docker
• Knowledge of static and dynamic code analysis tools
• Knowledge of modern security issues, including authentication and authorization
• Competitive salaries.
We know for sure that there are no such cookies in the world that can substitute the good paycheck :), so we provide competitive salaries according to the level of your skills.
• Interesting projects.
Being a product company, we can ensure that you will be working on a challenging and interesting project (architecture-wise and functionality-wise). This way you will grow your expertise and develop a lot of new professional skills. All our projects are long-term.
• Flexible working schedule.
We have flexible
• Comfortable working environment.
• Fully paid sick leave and vacation days (20 working days per year)
• Compensation of the tax payments
• English classes
• English speaking club with native speaker
• Recreation area equipped with ping-pong table and other amenities
• Incentives for the creative ideas.
• Work with existing team and support organization to investigate customer issues
• Implementation of REST applications in Java/Spring
• You’ll be responsible for creating more than just production code — tests, design documentation, performance analysis, and product support
The product development team is looking for a talented individual with a passion to learn, and dedication to immediately contribute UI to an ever growing set of microservices.
This role will challenge the successful candidate to hone their troubleshooting and Java development skills keeping in mind the quality, scalability, and robustness required for a modern web application.