Education, Experience, and Specialized Skills:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or equivalent.
•A minimum of 3 years of relevant corporate or commercial experience.
• Experience developing software in a professional environment, including source control, bug tracking, unit testing
• Excellent English language communication skills
• Knowledge of Windows Services and Linux daemons
• Knowledge of virtualization and application containers such as Docker
• Knowledge of static and dynamic code analysis tools
• Knowledge of modern security issues, including authentication and authorization
• Competitive salaries.
We know for sure that there are no such cookies in the world that can substitute the good paycheck :), so we provide competitive salaries according to the level of your skills.
• Interesting projects.
Being a product company, we can ensure that you will be working on a challenging and interesting project (architecture-wise and functionality-wise). This way you will grow your expertise and develop a lot of new professional skills. All our projects are long-term.
• Flexible working schedule.
We have flexible
• Comfortable working environment.
• Fully paid sick leave and vacation days (20 working days per year)
• Compensation of the tax payments
• English classes
• English speaking club with native speaker
• Recreation area equipped with ping-pong table and other amenities
• Incentives for the creative ideas.
• Medical insurance
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Work with multi-disciplinary teams to create functional modern software designs
• Implementation of client application in Go for Linux & Windows platforms
• You’ll be responsible for creating more than just production code — tests, design documentation, performance analysis, and product support
The product development team is looking for a talented individual with a passion to learn, and dedication to immediately contribute to client Go applications running on Linux & Windows platforms.
This role will challenge the successful candidate to hone their Go development skills keeping in mind the quality, scalability, and robustness required for a modern Go application.