We are currently looking for an experienced Lead Generation Specialist to join our sales team. As a Lead Generation Specialist, you will identify, create, and nurture opportunities that are successfully transitioned to Sales Managers for follow-up and closure.
English upper intermidiate
Understanding of the US / Canadian mentality
Understanding of IT industry and technologies.
- At least 1 year of experience in lead generation and IT sales;
- Experience with social media and professional networks (LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.);
- Experience with CRM, preferably HubSpot;
- Experience with lead generation and email marketing tools (Snov.io / Hunter, Reply.io, Sales Navigator, Albacross / Leadfeeder, Zapier etc.);
- Experience with job sites;
- Experience with Upwork;
Will be a plus:
- Understanding of a startup ecosystem;
- Experience working with popular freelance platforms (Upwork, YouTeam, etc.);
- Experience working with other outreach platforms (AlngelList, Crunchbase, etc.);
- Experience with cold emailing and cold calling.
- Research and outreach the pools of potential clients in professional networks and other platforms within focus markets, campaigns, etc.;
- Initiate the first contact with potential clients, add records to the CRM;
- Communicate with potential clients (influencers, decision-makers) until further transfer to Sales Manager;
- Set up online and offline meetings;
- Follow-ups management;
- Apply an Account-Based Marketing (ABM) approach to generate a robust marketing pipeline focusing on the development of leads, marketing qualified leads (MQLs), sales accepted leads (SALs) and sales qualified leads (SQLs);
- Create and execute effective campaigns and programs that drive engagement with our target prospects/audiences.
- Regular salary review (twice a year)
- Flexible working schedule
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Healthcare insurance
Opportunity for self-improvement and professional growth