SECL Group is a fast-growing company specializing in software development and technical consulting services in multiple countries around the globe.
We are currently looking for the Middle Project Manager for a large long-term project. You will be involved in a highly professional team where you will have the opportunity to grow professionally.
As a Project Manager, you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
• 2+ years of project management experience;
• Strong knowledge and experience with Agile methodologies;
• Confident project management experience: planning, scheduling, project communication, issue resolution, change request management, risk management, and release management;
• Solid people management experience;
• Excellent spoken and written English.
• Be responsible for ensuring high quality while ensuring timely delivery of customer’s business requirements within the specific business initiative/project;
• Encourage teams to add customer value through continuous improvement;
• Ensure that teams follow the best Agile practices;
• Identify cross teams dependencies and solve the blockers;
• Be responsible for teams planning for specific initiatives;
• Drive release planning with milestones;
• Drive releasing to production.
• Opportunity to work on interesting and complex projects;
• Opportunity for self-improvement and professional growth;
• Competitive salary according to qualification;
• Comfortable office location;
• Regular (twice a year) performance reviews;
• Healthcare insurance;
• Paid vacation and sick leave