Required PHP Full Stack Skills:
• Expert knowledge of PHP
• 3+ years experience with the Laravel or CodeIgniter frameworks
• 3+ Database management (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis)
• SQL profiling and query optimization
• Frontend Web Technologies (HTML, CSS Sass, VueJS, Sass, Mix, Blade, Bootstrap, jQuery, AJAX, XML)
• Experience developing RESTful services
• Composer (PHP Package Manager)
• Git and GitFlow
• Flexible, creative, technical and analytical.
Preferred PHP Skills:
• Test-driven software development
• AWS Experience (EC2, Beanstalk, RDS, S3)
• DevOps & CI/CD Experience (Jenkins, Docker)
• Experience with Machine Learning and/or AI
• Big Data management, aggregation and computation
— Professional and career growth;
— Flexible work schedule;
— Long-term employment;
— Comfortable workspace;
— Interesting projects;
— Competitive and timely salary;
— Team-building events and fun activities;
— Free tea, coffee, sweets, fruits, etc;
— Friendly team spirit;
As a PHP Developer you will:
• Maintenance of existing software application
• Testing & Debugging of software application
• Write/Optimize complex SQL queries.
• Optimize for both front and back end performance as needed.
• Write cron jobs as needed, read logs and troubleshoot existing code.
• Design and Implement complex backend algorithms.
• Write clean, readable, code.