A bit about you:
- You ideally have 3+ years of experience working in a highly-competitive niche or as a part of an SEO agency
- You like working with content and creating briefs
- Your English is upper-intermediate
- You have an in-depth understanding of how Google and SEO work
- Checking SEO-related content to make sure it’s correct in terms of how SEO works and add comments on what should be changed/edited (these are blog posts (usually long-reads) on our website seranking.com/blog and other similar content)
- Creating detailed TAs on SEO-related topics
What we offer:
- 20 days of vacation
- Flexible work schedule
- Full coverage of all PE tax expenses
- Full compensation of expenses on medical insurance
- 50% reimbursement of conference tickets and educational courses
- Compensation for individual English courses
- Fun corporate events and team building events
- A top-notch product that is easy to market
- Opportunity to take part in the product decision-making process
- Work with a well-motivated fast-and-furious team
- Supportive environment of marketing professionals that value quality above quantity
About SE Ranking
SE Ranking is an all-in-one cloud-based SEO and digital marketing platform for business owners, SEO pros and digital agencies.
The platform offers a complete set of SEO tools for comprehensive site audit, SEO/PPC competitor analysis, rank tracking, keyword collection and grouping, backlink monitoring, automated professional reporting, and much more.
Established in 2013, our company has evolved into an international software product company with offices in USA, UK, Poland and solid partnership network. We have more than 800 000 customers all over the world and have an ambitious goal to double this figure.