All-in-one SEO and digital marketing platform SE Ranking is looking for a User Acquisition Lead to join its team. The successful candidate will be responsible for accelerating the growth of the audience base for our existing and upcoming products. We are looking for a highly motivated and proactive professional who’s excited to take on new challenges.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Take charge of all global direct paid advertising efforts (Google Ads, Facebook and a number of smaller advertising providers)
- Measure and optimize key performance metrics to achieve KPI’s and user acquisition activities to drive new product growth
- Help launch, manage and optimize paid acquisition and branding campaigns in collaboration with other departments
- Manage consistent hypothesis testing via all available channels and tools
- Be a source of inspiration and expertise for your teammates (be experienced, patient, and constantly keep learning)
- Strong prior experience as a Senior PPC Manager/Acquisition Team Lead (or a similar position)
- Solid knowledge of Google Ads and Facebook advertising systems
- Excellent knowledge of digital marketing technologies including web analytics, search engine marketing, display marketing, social marketing, web site usability, etc.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to make data-driven decisions
- Be proactive and have a product-centric mindset
- Experience in successfully executing campaigns with multiple targets, geos, demographics, etc.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English (B2 as a basic minimum).
- Worked at a B2B, B2SMB company (SaaS will be a plus)
What we offer:
- 20 days of vacation
- Flexible work schedule
- Full coverage of all PE tax expenses
- Full compensation of expenses on medical insurance
- 50% reimbursement of conference tickets and educational courses
- Compensation for individual English courses
- Fun corporate events and team building events
- A top-notch product that is easy to market
- Opportunity to take part in the product decision-making process
- Work with a well-motivated fast-and-furious team
- Supportive environment of marketing professionals that value quality above quantity
About SE Ranking:
The platform offers a complete set of SEO tools for comprehensive site audit, SEO/PPC competitor analysis, rank tracking, keyword collection and grouping, backlink monitoring, automated professional reporting, and much more.
Established in 2013, our company has evolved into an international software product company with offices in USA, UK and solid partnership network. We have more than 500 000 customers all over the world and have an ambitious goal to double this figure.