- Build the positioning, messaging, and value propositions of the SE Ranking platform for SMBs and SEO agencies.
- Conduct primary research with SE Ranking customers and prospects to identify customer needs and generate market insights.
- Collaborate with Product Management to ensure customer needs are reflected in the way the product roadmap is prioritized, packaged, priced, and communicated.
- Conduct industry research to understand competitive positioning and offerings
- Partner with demand generation to create compelling campaigns that drive acquisition and upsell opportunities
- Manage product updates and measure the effectiveness of updates delivery
- Partner with customer success to drive usage and create expansion opportunities
- Support strategic customer and industry events
- 3+ years product marketing experience in the B2B SaaS space
- BA/BS degree; MBA degrees a plus
- Native English speaker (English — Advanced, as a super minimum)
- Experience working with global, distributed teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter who can accomplish projects with the minimal need for supervision
- Highly collaborative, enthusiastic, open, proactive, and results driven
What we offer:
- 20 days of vacation
- Flexible work schedule
- Full coverage of all PE tax expenses
- Full compensation of expenses on medical insurance
- 50% reimbursement of conference tickets and educational courses
- Compensation for individual English courses
- Fun corporate events and team building events
- A top-notch product that is easy to market
- Opportunity to take part in the product decision-making process
- Work with a well-motivated fast-and-furious team
- Supportive environment of marketing professionals that value quality above quantity
About SE Ranking:
SE Ranking is an all-in-one cloud-based SEO and digital marketing platform for business owners, SEO pros and digital agencies.
The platform offers a complete set of SEO tools for comprehensive site audit, SEO/PPC competitor analysis, rank tracking, keyword collection and grouping, backlink monitoring, automated professional reporting, and much more.
Established in 2013, our company has evolved into an international software product company with offices in USA, UK and solid partnership network. We have more than 800 000 customers all over the world and have an ambitious goal to double this figure.