Responsibilities and duties:
- Create product landing pages for the company website as well as oversee and manage the entire process—from prototype development to measuring the new page’s performance.
- Test out various hypotheses aimed at increasing the site’s conversion rate. Create new banners, revamp the design, add gamification elements—suggest anything you think will work.
- Support the 9 language versions of the website and keep each one of them up to date.
- Create landing pages for promotional activities/events.
- Competently analyze the results of every hypothesis and promotional campaign.
- At least 2 years of experience in marketing
- Experience in split testing, framing hypotheses and accepting results based on data
- Experience in creating prototypes
- Basic level of knowledge of Google Analytics
- Basic copywriting skills
- Experience working with Figma would be a plus
What we offer:
- 20 days of vacation
- Flexible work schedule
- Full coverage of all PE tax expenses
- Full compensation of expenses on medical insurance
- 50% reimbursement of conference tickets and educational courses
- Compensation for individual English courses
- Fun corporate events and team building events
- A top-notch product that is easy to market
- Opportunity to take part in the product decision-making process
- Work with a well-motivated fast-and-furious team
- Supportive environment of marketing professionals that value quality above quantity
What’s in it for you:
- You will have complete freedom to run tests on any hypothesis. You won’t have to go through endless red tape to add something new to the website;
- You will get priceless insights on behavioral factors across different markets since our website is localized for 9 languages;
- You will be able to make decisions based on real data, as our in-house analyst will build clear, dedicated dashboards based on your experiments;
- You will manage the entire creation process by working with copywriters, designers, SEOs as well as layout designers. This will also give you useful insights into the specifics of their work.
About SE Ranking:
SE Ranking is an all-in-one cloud-based SEO and digital marketing platform for business owners, SEO pros and digital agencies.
The platform offers a complete set of SEO tools for comprehensive site audit, SEO/PPC competitor analysis, rank tracking, keyword collection and grouping, backlink monitoring, automated professional reporting, and much more.
Established in 2013, our company has evolved into an international software product company with offices in USA, UK, Belarus and solid partnership network. We have more than 500 000 customers all over the world and have an ambitious goal to double this figure.