• Commercial experience 5+ years.
• Curious, proactive and eager to learn.
• Knowledge and practical use of React and Redux (1+ year).
• Familiar with TypeScript, REST API’s, JSON.
• English (Intermediate or higher).
• Flexible, enthusiastic and goal-oriented.
• Able to work independently as well as within a team.
• Ability to mentor other developers.
• Experience with Webpack, Git, Jenkins.
• Experience with UI design / visual design.
• Preferably hold a university degree in information technology.
• Have experience in Scrum, SAFe or other Agile methodologies
• Competitive salary.
• Bonus system based on appraisal results.
• 100% compliance with Labor Law and even more (100% covered sick leaves, 24 WORKING days of vacation).
• Medical insurance (A and A+ class clinics).
• English lessons.
• Comfortable office location (near Pochaina/Petrivka Metro station).
• Free parking.
• Comfortable working environment (hi-end workstations, recreation area).
• Daily fruits and snacks.
• Designing and developing key front-end components of our products.
• Reviewing peer deliverables.
• Providing input to technical writers.
• Assisting functional and technical testers.
• Working closely with the interaction designers.
• Understanding the end-user’s needs, have an eye for design and can implement UI functionality that is visually pleasing and pixel perfect.
Are you passionate about technology? Would you like to join a company that makes its own software products? Do you want to work together with developers from over a dozen different nationalities to make those products? Do you want to be part of an agile team in an open and informal environment and be able to contribute to the product roadmap? We are SDL, and our vision is to deliver a customer experience cloud solution.
You will be working on the new user interface for SDL Tridion Sites
SDL Tridion Sites is a web content management tool, used by global organizations, to power their web platforms. It’s a complex product used by many editors around the world to create, localize and publish their content.
For this product we are creating a completely new user interface, that is built from the ground up. With a small team of designers and developers, we are building the UI, improving performance and creating a blueprint for the future.
The technical foundation is based on React and Redux, the setup that we are building, will also be used for other products inside the company. You will be working with a team based in Kiev and Amsterdam. Starting as a senior frontend developer, with the possibility to grow to team lead.