· 3+ years of programming experience using (most of) the above-mentioned technologies, in a relevant development environment. A capacity and willingness to learn those that you do not have as much experience with.
· Strong working knowledge of development techniques and methodologies.
· Strong analytical skills.
· Strong customer focus.
· Strong communication and collaboration skills, team player mentality.
· Fluent in English reading, writing and speaking
Experience with any of these technologies:
· .NET Core
· React framework
· NoSQL databases such as Mongo or Redis
· Experience with relational databases like Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle Database
· Experience with enterprise-level software characteristics such as Security, Performance, Stability, Scalability, etc.
· Exposure to software development lifecycle tools, including Git, VSTS, Jenkins, etc.
· Working knowledge in an agile development atmosphere like Scrum or Kanban
• Competitive salary
• Bonus system based on appraisal results
• 100% compliance with Labor Law and even more (100% covered sick leaves, 24 WORKING days of vacation)
• Medical insurance (A and A+ class clinics)
• English lessons
• Comfortable office location (near Petrivka Metro station)
• Free parking
• Comfortable working environment (hi-end workstations, recreation area)
• Daily fruits and snacks
· Deliver working software code using the above-mentioned technologies
· Design, code and unit-test new features
· Debug and diagnose software issues in existing software, including working with Support Engineers to resolve customer issues
· Perform code reviews for your peer developers
· Inspire and share your experience with your colleagues
We are looking for an experienced and talented full-stack Software Developer who is proficient in developing enterprise software. You will work as part of an agile team developing and testing the SDL Web software.
You will have a large role in the design and delivery of new features. Working closely with Product Owners, testers, technical writers and fellow developers, you will need to strike a balance between the business requirements, user experience, quality and continuous delivery of working software. The fast-paced agile development cycle will require you to use several development approaches and troubleshooting techniques and to work closely with developers as part of the iteration.
As a full-stack developer, you will work with the following languages and technologies on a daily basis:
· C#, .NET Framework
· REST and WCF services
· SQL (e.g. MSSQL, Oracle)