• Minimum 3 years development experience.
• Good knowledge of C#, .NET and object-oriented concepts.
• Experience with ASP.NET MVC and MS SQL Server including Razor and EntityFramework.
• Experience work under distributed version control TFS.
• Ability to write clean, well structured, and organized code.
• Upper-Intermediate level of English is a must.
• Experience with working in SDL Tridion / SDL Web.
• Familiarity with Agile processes and JIRA.
• Competitive salary
• Bonus system based on appraisal results
• 100% compliance with Labor Law and even more (100% covered sick leaves, 24 WORKING days of vacation)
• Medical insurance (A and A+ class clinics)
• English lessons
• Comfortable office location (near Petrivka Metro station)
• Free parking
• Comfortable working environment (hi-end workstations, recreation area)
• Daily fruits and snacks
• Work through a product backlog to deliver both new features and enhancement to existing features within SDL Websites.
• Perform a variety of software development activities such as design, development, integration, testing and implementation essential to the creation, enhancement and maintenance of SDL Websites.
• Achieve goals as part of a Scrum team in other to deliver functionality, enhancements, and fixes to QA for verification.
• Where appropriate, liaise with the end user to refine the requirements.
• Develop high-quality solutions that respond to the business needs.
• Be involved with the troubleshooting and resolution of defects in the software.
• Build strong working relationships internally by demonstrating the team values in the Agile / Scrum process and collaborating cross-functionally to solve problems.
• Be part of a continuous improvement atmosphere, proactively suggesting improvements to the website design and development processes.
• Accurately document the solutions you produce.
Are you passionate about technology? Would you like to join a company that makes its own software products? Do you want to work together with developers from over a dozen different nationalities to make those products? Do you want to be part of an agile DevOps team in an open and informal environment and be able to contribute to the product roadmap? We are SDL, and our vision is to deliver a customer experience cloud solution.
We are looking for a talented Developer who will work as part of a highly motivated, intelligent agile team developing SDL websites. You must have excellent experience in C#, .NET and object-oriented concepts. Experience with SDL Tridion or SDL Web would also be desirable.