• Experience in leading engineering teams in a fast pace environment (5+ years)
• Experience in coaching and mentoring engineers
• Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written
• Coordination of the link between product managers and the DevOps team(s)
• Team player mentality
• Problem solving skills, keeping overview with an eye for detail
• Pro-active ‘can do’ mentality
• Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering or equivalent field
• Familiarity with cloud technology knowledge: SaaS, hosting, orchestration, automation
• Familiarity with .NET, Java
• Technology background
• Working knowledge in an agile development atmosphere like Scrum, Kanban in Scaled Agile Environments (SAFe)
• Competitive salary
• Bonus system based on appraisal results
• 100% compliance with Labor Law and even more (100% covered sick leaves, 24 WORKING days of vacation)
• Medical insurance (A and A+ class clinics)
• English lessons
• Comfortable office location (near Petrovka Metro station)
• Free parking
• Comfortable working environment (hi-end workstations, recreation area)
• Daily fruits and snacks
• Lead the DevOps team through backlog grooming, technical design, technical direction and sprint planning
• Resource allocation in close collaboration with the other development managers
• Work closely with product management, group architecture, and IT Operations teams
• Single point of contact coordinating requirements intake throughout the entire release cycle, up to and including deployments
• Line management responsibilities for team members
• Ensure process is optimized to deliver on-time quality products
If you’re passionate about technology, like to make a difference, and would like to join a company that develops its own software services, then this could be the opportunity for you.
SDL is looking to expand its SDL Web Content Management team with a Software Development Manager. You will lead an agile DevOps team in an open and informal environment and be able to contribute to the service roadmap.
Our vision is to deliver Content management Solutions on a highly scalable and extendable Delivery Platform. At SDL we develop our next generation mission-critical (SaaS) products that serve millions of requests daily powering search, targeting, web content and more for our customers’ web content sites. SDL engineers work in the area of web content management, Content Delivery API’s, targeting engines etc.
As the Software Development Manager you lead the team into a highly collaborative, effective, and fun working model. Focusing on people, technology and process, your team can reliably and repeatedly ship high quality software. You are responsible for managing the full lifecycle delivery and support of our products and manage the careers of a diverse set of team members.