• Practical knowledge of Sitecore CMS platform; knowledge of Sitecore Experience Cloud products such
as Sitecore Commerce / commerceserver.net is a strong plus;
• Solution architecture of multi-tier applications and integrations specifically on the Microsoft/.NET stack;
• Solution infrastructure, including recommending and validating servers, databases, load balancing,
performance metrics, etc. in a Microsoft/Windows/IIS/SQL Server environment;
• Client-facing experience, ability to communicate, produce documentation, prepare and lead client
• Architecting source control, continuous delivery, continuous integration, and deployment management;
knowledge of ALM tools (Jira, TeamCity, TFS, Git, etc.)
• Full-time contracting engagement
• 20 days of vacation, PTO, medical insurance, other benefits
• Flexible work schedule
• Professional training and certifications
• English language training.
• Lead development process, solution design and build implementation towards the on-budget, on-time,
high-quality delivery of client projects;
• Act as a sales engineer both for new projects and within existing client accounts; assess client requests
and propose technical solutions, estimates and alternatives;
• Provide effort estimates and solution approaches for sales scenarios;
• Position solutions and options to client business stakeholders;
• Play a direct role in client communications and expectation/scope management;
• Participate in requirements analysis and documentation and development of acceptance criteria;
• Play a senior consulting role for specific areas of domain expertise; working towards industry visibility;
• Work with project and account managers to build project plans and timelines;
• Contribute to and execute on processes and practices towards delivery excellence, team happiness &
• Supervise, mentor and coach Senior Developers;
• Act as a positive and supportive force within the team.
As a Solution Sitecore Architect you will be an active member on client project teams playing a hands-on role in producing client solutions. You will be encouraged to continue to develop your skills, share your knowledge with team members and peers and effectively lead a project stream on a project. Your contribution to the success of our client work will rely on the skills and responsibilities you bring to each project.
A successful Solution Architect is highly adaptable, shows strong initiative, is able to work independently, has a driving desire to grow professionally towards specific goals, and is energized by working in a team environment. This position requires a focus on client success, client-facing skills and a strong understanding of the project lifecycle and software development lifecycle. You must be a self-motivated individual and take pride in delivering high-quality work within a fast-paced, dynamic environment.