● BA/MS degree in Computer Science of equivalent
● 3+ years experience as a back-end / front-end developer
● 3+ years with Node.js, React.js or a similar scripting language
● 1+ years with RDBMS — MySQL, MongoDB or similar
● Advanced experience with responsive HTML, LESS/CSS
● Experience working in an agile environment (Scrum / Kanban)
● Unit testing experience
● Strong work process skills
● Strong communication skills, experience working in diverse multicultural environment
● Strong English skills (upper-intermediate and above)
● Adaptability to new technologies, processes, people
● Critical thinking, ability to make independent judgement calls
● Experience working in team environment (vs. solo contracting / freelancing)
● Client interaction experience is a strong plus
● Full-time contracting engagement
● 20 days of vacation, PTO, medical insurance, other benefits
● Flexible work schedule
● Professional training and certifications
● English language training.
● Complete assigned development tasks as part of the project team
● Perform development quality assurance on own finished work
● Communicate status, scope, execution concerns within the project team
● Participate in daily team stand ups and meetings as needed
● Succeed in a diverse, high-performance culture.
SDC Ukraine is a subsidiary of DEPlabs which is a private California-based digital commerce solutions provider servicing enterprise-level retailers, manufacturers, distributors, and brands since 2004. We specialize in ecommerce technology and innovation, working with leading technology vendors including KIBO, Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware), Netsuite, commercetools, and others. Among our clients are Johnson & Johnson, Enesco, Mars, M&M’s, Mizuno, Gold’s Gym and numerous other global and regional leaders in their respective industry verticals.
As we are growing across our service practices that include digital platforms implementation and systems integration, we have a number of positions open in our newly established development center in Ukraine. We are looking for talented and motivated individuals to join our global team and be part of evolution and innovation at DEPlabs. As a Full Stack Developer, you will be working with ecommerce web applications, languages, frameworks, and protocols to develop and support world-class ecommerce solutions.