● Minimum of two years of experience in Software Quality Assurance
● Experience with eCommerce website testing, cross-browser testing, testing responsive designs
● Knowledge of various testing methods — Unit testing, Integration Testing, System Testing, Acceptance Testing (Smoke testing) Regression Testing, Black-Box/White Box Testing
● Experience with Agile/scrum/waterfall development and project methodologies
● Experience with bug tracking tool(s)
● Strong work process skills
● Comfortable working with front-end and back-end developers/programmers
● Good written and verbal communication skills (English)
● Ability to adapt to different testing tools
● Experience participating in agile-run projects
● Software development experience is a plus
● Market-level compensation for your professional services.
● Start-up flexible and vibrant office environment within the core team of DEPlabs personnel at our newly established office in Kyiv, Ukraine.
● Professional certifications and eCommerce technologies training program.
● Language training and wellness programs.
● Perform tests against requirements, specifications, design documents, user stories, acceptance criteria, and periodic end-to-end workflows
● Test front-end eCommerce sites functionality and UI, including cross-browser and mobile device testing
● Debug issues by monitoring logs and some back-end layers and third parties consoles
● Create test plans, test cases, and other test documentation
● Utilize internal Jira ticketing system to report and track software issues to resolution
● Prepare and present regular status reports
● Deliver complete work in a timely manner
● Act in accordance with DEPlabs’ fast-paced, self-directed culture
● Manage multiple priorities and meet or exceed deadlines