Are you interested in video streaming and processing? Do you lose hours of sleep thinking about how to continuously improve system performance to support more users? If you’re looking for challenges with server solutions and running cutting-edge NoSQL data infrastructure, then look no further.
Our platform is young and vibrant, therefore we need a genuinely dedicated you to improve structure for product growing needs, provide smooth integration with third party services and solve challenges with continuously growing traffic.
You’ll be one of the first senior developers in Belive.tv team in Kiev, as part of our global Israeli — Ukrainian team.
• 5+ years of relevant experience in IT industry;
• Understanding algorithms, data structures, Big-O notation;
• 3+ years of experience with Ruby (Ruby on Rails);
• Experience maintaining a production system running with large amount of traffic;
• Familiar with RESTful APIs standards (OpenAPI, json-api);
• Experience with RDBMS (PostgreSQL) and NoSQL databases;
• Ability to write standards-compliant code that works across browsers;
• Experience with Unit testing;
• Experience in optimization and profiling;
• English level — Upper Intermediate or higher.
• Experience building and maintaining a system with microservices architecture;
• Experience in video processing and streaming;
• Experience with another BE frameworks (StrongLoop, Hapi.js, Meteor.js, Sails,js);
• Experience with another FE framework (React.js, Vue.js etc).
• Be part of a young growing company;
• Build great products with emerging technologies;
• Work with sharp and success-oriented team;
• Gain experience in one of the hottest technological markets;
• Competitive compensation and social packages;
• Comfortable office with modern infrastructure;
• Flexible working schedule;
• 21 calendar days of paid vacation, paid sick leave.
• Continuously improve system performance to support more users (traffic);
• Upgrade infrastructure (make sure that we are using cutting edge technologies);
• Integration with third party services;
• DBs structure improvement for product growing needs;
• Work on features in the live video with web development technologies.
About Belive.tv: A cloud broadcasting platform that creates engaging Facebook Live broadcasts, on which broadcasters and their viewers interact in real time. Main features: Screen Comments, Agenda, screen share, photo share, updates on screen, changing view mode and many more to go.