We’re looking for an Junior HR Manager who will support the day-to-day needs of the incredible talent we have within SD Solutions.
Who we are
SD Solutions is a full-service end to end staffing company that works with IT companies to achieve their recruitment goals. Our process includes recruiting, screening, and evaluating developers to find the best people to fill your needs no matter the job. Our turnkey staffing services include providing professional developers, development teams, as well as research and development centers.
- Drive planning and implementation of company-wide HR initiatives;
- Roll up your sleeves to execute a full range of HR duties from high-level strategy to implementation to problem-solving, including workforce planning, hiring, and onboarding, performance reviewing and giving feedback, 1-1s with employees, compensation, and benefits, organizational development, employee engagement, health and safety, legal compliance;
- Assist in the onboarding process for new hires;
- Address employees’ queries regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, Hardware, and travel arrangements);
- Update and maintain office policies as necessary;
- Plan and co-manage events — in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations, and team buildings.
Skills and experience requirements
- student of employee relations/psychology/economics
- ability to work full time and come to the office
- leadership, organizational, analytical, presentation, and time management skills
- curious and learning mindset
- kindness and positive attitude
What we offer
- An amazing company culture that doesn’t just talk about values, but lives them;
- Open vacation policy for team members + paid sick time;
- Competitive compensation packages;
- Fully stocked kitchen;
- Perfect office location, near Golden Gate metro station;
- Employee-driven team building activities like board games, paintball, social sports leagues, hackathons, movie nights, river floats, etc..