- Problem solver mindset and strong interest in new technologies
- Fast and efficient autodidact abilities
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- At least 3 years’ experience in with Scala
- Experienced/Knowledge in Spark or Hadoop, Presto, Hive
- Experience working with large data sets, experience working with distributed computing (Apache Spark, Flink etc.).
- Experienced in SQL (ex. Postgres) and noSQL databases (MongoDB, Redis, Aerospike)
- Experience in AI, BI and machine learning projects
- Experience working on AWS, Azure or other cloud providers for big data
Desired Skills (Not essential but beneficial to have):.
- Batchelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent)
- Experienced in ETL/ processes
- Experience working with AWS EMR Tools and Utilities (Spark History Server, Ganglia,
- Responsibility over develop an effective, coherent, reliable and phased data architecture approach to help the business grow and change
- Develop and maintain processes to acquire, analyze, store, cleanse, and transform large datasets using tools like Spark, Kafka, Hive etc.
- Contribute to the development, review, and maintenance of requirements documents, technical design documents, and functional specifications
- Help design innovative, customer-centric solutions based on deep knowledge of large-scale, data-driven technology
- Work with data engineers and data scientists to drive adoption of the platform
- SQL/ NoSQL Database development and management
- Server deployment, monitoring, and troubleshooting
What we offer
- Build great products with emerging technologies;
- Work with sharp and success-oriented team;
- Gain experience in one of the hottest technological markets;
- Competitive compensation and social packages;
- Comfortable office with modern infrastructure;
- Flexible working schedule;
- 21 calendar days of paid vacation, paid sick leave.
On behalf of Neura SD Solutions is looking for a Big Data Developer to participate in the development of an innovative AI platform that allows different products of various fields (e.g. Internet of Things, eCommerce) to work at maximum efficiency with the help of state-of-the-art algorithms and data analysis.
Neura is a rapidly growing startup with a unique behavior intelligence platform that empowers organizations to drive strategic, data-driven decisions by transforming vast amounts of anonymized data and activity signals into actionable, impactful, and monetizable insights. We also have interesting projects related to the covid-19, we are working with governments, health organizations and also on the private sector